5 Ways to Spend Your Staycation in Montco
Experience the significant history and adventure that Montco offers for everyone! Here are just a few reasons why you should spend your staycation with your family right here in Valley Forge and Montgomery County:
- Learn first-hand how the men and women of the Continental Army persevered through the hardships of the winter encampment at the Valley Forge National Historical Park. If you’re looking to explore even more history, check out Patriot Trails for itineraries that guide you through the historical events of the Revolutionary War in Montgomery County.
- Hand-feed a burly bison, or a gentle giraffe at the Elmwood Park Zoo. Check out the brand-new Trail of the Jaguar exhibit, and soar right over the animal enclosures with Treetop Adventures!
- Take a ride on the Civil War-era train at Colebrookdale Railroad and marvel at one of the most scenic stretches in Montgomery County, no matter the season!
- Rain isn’t a problem at the indoor Arnold’s Family Fun Center in Oaks! Enjoy go-karts, laser tag, bowling, carnival-style rides, and arcade games.
- Explore LEGOLAND® Discovery Center’s ultimate indoor playground in Plymouth Meeting Mall. With a world of creativity and color, the center offers a movie, ride, and hands-on building fun with LEGO bricks.
To learn more about family fun in Valley Forge and Montgomery County, please visit www.valleyforge.org.